First of Its Kind Installation in India
Hot Box Detector is an unmanned system with high-speed pyrometers. It is installed at the axle box level, to check temperature both at the near axle and far axle, and at the track level, to measure wheel temperature.
The main panel of the HBD has near axle and wheel pyrometer and the far axle panel has far axle pyrometer. Train trigger sensors are installed at different positions on the track. Entry trigger sensors and exit trigger sensors are used to detect if a train is approaching. This activates the system. These sensors can detect the direction of the train, estimate its speed and also count the axles in the train.
ApnaTech Hot Box Detector: Key Facts
ApnaTech Hot Box Dectector: Key Features
- Automatic identification of Hot Box and Hot Wheel
- Generates reports with axle box and wheel temperatures
- Automatic identification of rolling stock type
- Differentiates between ICF and LHF coaches
- Records axle box even for trains running at 130kmph
- Records trains with 150 vehicles or up to 600 axles
- Provides real-time maintenance flow and critical alarms through SMS
- Provides audio-visual notifications for trains with critical alarms.
- Identifies the position of defective axle or wheel
- Keeps track of defective coaches and generates pre-programmed reports